Re: [TCML] New 12" secondary

www.parawire.com
I had to call and order the wire via voice, as the option for 4500' was not available through the web site ordering process.
4500' of 18ga single build weighs about 23lbs (buy by the pound, not length) and by my bankcard statement cost me $230 when I bought it last summer, net shipping from Orange NJ.  Prices fluctuate, though it seems only monotonically upward...

Joe