[TCML] Re: Cornell Dubilier Caps and Flybacks for Sale

All of the large flyback transformers have been sold. I still have plenty of
the medium size ones with coils as large as 2.5" in diameter and the small
ones, too, but they are selling fast. As always, if interested, please
contact me off list. Thanks.
Paul
Think Positive