RE: [TCML] TESLA FEST 2010 AKA THE CHEESEHEAD TESLATHON, 4 Sep

Man - I would do anything to go to this. I'm feeling left out.
Does anyone on here live in the Pacific Northwest?
If so, we should really look at organizing something similar. (if it
already exists I an not aware of it, please do educate me)
I would really like to have some personal interactions with other
coilers to see their methods of engineering, share experiences, and most
importantly to see some big freakin streamers.
My twin coils, throwing about a 5 foot streamer from one sphere to the
other, is the largest that I have ever seen in person. I'm ready to lay
eyes on a big one, and I think it would help motivate me to focus on
assembling my potential transformer/Maxwell pulse cap/big ole secondary
former/ect and create something spectacular.
Oregon/Washington coilers...where are you?

Shannon Weinhold

"The world we have created today has problems that cannot be solved by
thinking the way we thought when we created them."
-Einstein