Re: [TCML] Primary Support Materials

Hi,
Thanks for all your input guys, I really appreciate it, and it always helps a LOT! :-) This'll be my last question on this topic, hopefully; Where do you guys get your plastics?
I'm only really concerned with getting some HDPE right now. I know all of you don't get it just from home depot/lowes etc.
I've heard of TAP Plastics, but I'm looking for someone in Arizona (preferably).
It's always really expensive wherever I find it, and I know we've got a few seasoned bargain shoppers here. ;-P
Thanks a bunch,
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx