[TCML] SUCESSS!!!!!! :) :)

Ok first of all thanks Gary, "parallel" was the keyword. Apparently, i dont how
i missed the circuit following exact schematics but the main gap wasnt even
included in the circuit well it was but only one end...dont ask me how i manage
to do that. But with quick fix its working like a charm time. I have 6 gaps had
to bridge 3 of them temporarily because they were also too wide but put a
permanent fix will come soon. In the meantime heres the first two vids of it in
action... Once again thanks TCML :):):) oh and also yes i have a fan running to
the main gaps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2mCr_k3QXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrPXqHVe3fs