Re: [TCML] MMC Caps

Thanks for the info. I had just found that link a few minutes ago and was
looking at my email to see what sorts of responses I may have gotten and
found your reply. According to the information there, none of the 940 series
CD caps are suitable for MMC use. It sure pays to check things out before
plopping down the bucks.
Paul
Think Positive