Re: [TCML] Would a Tesla coil work in a vaccum?

hi Greg,

Oddly, what the camera sees and what I see don't always agree.  Sparks that look blue-white to me may render as violet in photographs, or vice-versa.  This is troubling as my cameras and I tend to agree very well on the colors of other subjects.  Why the disagreement on the color of TC discharges?

You will most likely find that the light spectrum that the camera will detect will greatly exceed a humans vision, meaning the camera can detect further into the ultra violet and infra red ends of the spectrum.

This being briefly off topic i shall leave it at that, hope it clears it up somewhat.

Regards
Paul B