Re: [TCML] Primary Capacitors ... Again ...

I've seen big ones a few times, and this site has some:

http://theelectrostore.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/capacitors.html

The top listed item, 100kV 0.74uF. Would such a cap hold up? Obviously the
high capacitance is going to effect tuning and operating frequency. The
problem I find with most of the others is that I have to derate them enough
that to use them I end up needing to buy 4 or more and at that point I may
as well get the purpose built units DC sells.