[TCML] stuff for sale

hello all...
I have a few things I need to part with...two .01 uf 70kvdc High energy
corp. pulse caps. Have been used in tesla coils. Heavy...steel case with large
 insulators. I have photos if you want.
One 150 kv X-ray transformer....very heavy, like new. Siemens. 299V
primary. Has about 15 ft of HV cable on each polarity. Asking $400 or b/o  Can not
ship. Lots of misc odds and ends. need to clean out.
Pole transformer...needs rewinding. good for insulators and stuff though.
smallish. 5kva. $50/offer

Please contact me off list at _ctcdw@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ctcdw@xxxxxxx)

Thanks. Chris