[TCML] Pink piggy pole pig

Gents,

A while back I could swear I saw pictures someone posted of a pole pig that,
IIRC, he had re-canned to chop down the size of the casing, and as a final
touch it was painted pink and given eyes and a nose (or I might be confusing
two projects and/or people - but I'm quite sure I saw a piggy-painted pole
pig somewhere). I'm in the process of moving and have been documenting my
garages-full-of-gear on Facebook as the stuff is moved into storage, and
everyone was wondering what my big black 25kVA pig was, so I've been sending
around links to the pictures of your collections, but for the life of me I
can't find the pink pig. Anyone else remember seeing this, or is the owner
here?

Thanks muchly!

Tom