Re: [TCML] Lacquer

I'd coat then draw the vacuum.

As to the stresses, remember from your engineering classes, hoop stress! A cylinder is ideal for this. All you need are hemispherical end caps, which aren't that hard to come up with. No internal bearings needed. I'd go on with descriptions, but no one's gonna do this anyway.

Just trying to say, it's not impossible.

Glad to debate this offlist, as this ain't never gonna be done.

Adam, P.E.