Re: [TCML] A few questions, any help would be great

I would like to say something here. I don't post much. I leave it to the "experts" most of the time. I agree that there is a vast amount of knowledge in the archives. In fact, one could and should read for weeks at a time in there. There is NO better place then PUPMAN for the Tesla Coiler New or Veterian. The more you know about this hobby the safer you'll be. One could be killed! Now, if all you want to do is sit back and just say that 99% of the info is in the archive and not answer the often over-whelmed new guys specific question, what good is this part of the site. If all of the info is already here, there is nothing left to do! All I am saying is that at all levels, we are here to learn. Some of the people, maybe even me, probably shouldn't mess with this stuff. My knowledge of Tesla coiling is limited. I have built spark gap, VTTC, and a 1/2 bridge solid state coil. I consider myself still new to this. Interest is the limiting factor right now. I have been looking at my 12K 30ma NST for the last couple of weeks. I am thinking of building another. This time, aiming more towards craftmanship rather then spark length. Thanks to everyone for all of their help in the past. By the way, what tank cap will I need for that Franceformer I have and who has the best looking design for a Terry Filter. Thanks...<wink>

---- Quarkster <quarkster@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Brian -

All these questions have been asked, and answered in detail, many many times
before on this list.

All the posts to the TCML for the last 16 years are archived on the TCML
website at www.pupman.com. You can easily search these archives for answers
on almost any Tesla coil topic you can imagine (the "Search the Archives"
link is on the left-hand margin of the home page).

If, after searching the archives and reviewing the information therein, you
cannot find the answers to your questions, then feel free to post the
question to the list.

By doing a little research FIRST, you will find the answers to 99% of your
questions, and be able to see the responses, experiences and opinions of a
number of list members.

Regards,
Herr Zapp