Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 5:26 PM
Subject: [TCML] specs for the larger ferrites I'd offered on the list

I found the spec sheet for the torroids, here
http://www.mag-inc.com/File%20Library/Product%20Datasheets/Powder%20Core/New%20Powder%20Cores/Toroids/930%20Size/C055930A2.pdf It is from their MPP series, read about that series here http://www.mag-inc.com/products/powder_cores/mpp They say: MPP cores possess many outstanding magnetic characteristics, such as high resistivity, low hysteresis and eddy current losses, excellent inductance stability after high DC magnetization or under high DC bias conditions and minimal inductance shift up to 2000 gauss under AC conditions. Applications include Flyback Transformers, Buck/Boost and Power Factor Correction (PFC), Inductors, In-Line Noise Filters, High Q Filters, and Resonant Circuits.I have probably 100 of them (haven't counted), at 25 cents each - shippingdepends on quantity, but will never be more than $11