RE: [TCML] Building a pulse generator

Bunch of stuff here:

http://members.misty.com/don/donflash.html

Here is a power supply that delivers what you will need and it is based on
COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) parts from Radio Shack.

http://members.misty.com/don/rsinvert.html

If you are trying to build that microflash unit you talked about earlier,
you do not need 30KV, you need about 2-4KV at most. A microwave oven
transformer will provide this unmodified.

This is also an excellent online source for schematics (but they don't have
any good strobe stuff):

http://www.epanorama.net/index.php

Dave