Re: [TCML] re: ignition coil pulse generator

I also have a triac version of the ignition coil driver.  It produces 60 kV
when used with an Accel Super Coil ($45 at jegs.com).

Contact me off-list if you want the circuit.  I use it to trigger the first
stage of our Marx impulse generator.

Dr. Resonance