[TCML] 4 microwave oven parts FOR SALE

I saved 4 non working mircrowave ovens for parts.  My shop it too full of stuff I need the floor space more than the ovens.  I know there are some good parts for building Tesla Coils so I though I would offer them here before taking them to the scrap yard.

Here is the deal.  It is not worth my time to screw with these but for a few dollars plus postage I will mail the transformers, caps, what every you want out of the inside to who every is interested.  I will fill a $15 flat rate box as full as I can get it with what every you want.

Someone send me an email if your interested.  gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx