From: James Shelton <James.Shelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 10, 2009 10:14 am
Subject: [TCML] Largest arc attainable?

Dear All,
I'm developing a documentary where we are looking to create the largest possible
rc of artificial lightning. Using existing systems - what kind of length could
 expect to see, and where does such a system exist? So far, I can find Greg
eyh's Electrum, Bill Wysock's 13M and the Cauac Twin Coils, all of them seem to
e able to produce an arc around 50ft in length. However, I read that Tesla
imself was able to create artificial lightning arc in the order of 130ft - is
his still the record?
If you have any suggestions then please do (if you can) include contact details.
Thanks Everyone!
All the Very Best,
James