Re: [TCML] maxwell capacitor for sale

I might be interested, but the rep rate is listed as 100 ppm in the
datasheet. Isn't that too low for TC use? If this will hold up to a 14kV pig
powered coil, w/ARSG I'll buy it. Anyone on the list care to comment? If
I'll just blow it up, I'll pass. Cleaning up oil and other capacitor debris
isn't fun. :)