[TCML] a whole lot of magnet wire of various gauges FA -

I'm helping a friend clean out a LOT of stuff - the city is on his case that he has "illegal" buildings - never mind that they have been there more than 50 years - so he's trying to empty them out. so, I've listed quite a pile of magnet wire for him on eBay, here are some links -

7# 7.8 oz -16 ga cotton covered wire vintage wood spool
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317568650

5# 5.8 oz -22 ga cotton covered wire vintage wood spool
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317569153

9# 12 oz -18 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 2000 ft?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317571447

4# 10.6 oz - 28 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 8300 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317571605

11# 4 oz -12 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 550 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317572191

10# 9 oz -12 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 550 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317572297

50# 4 oz -14 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 4000 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317573199

10# 6.4 oz -16 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 1200 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317576042

9# 13 oz -16 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 1200 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317576183

5# 2 oz -34 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 33200 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317577451

11# 12 oz -14 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 880 ft?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317578058

21# 10 oz -10 ga bare copper wire, aprox 660 ft? busbar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317578905

6# 2 oz -30 ga copper magnet wire, aprox 19,000 ft
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300317579939

I have a few more spools to list still -

and, he has some other goodies to get rid of - a Burgmaster 6 spindle drill press, a large universal grinder (about 2,000 pounds), a Delta surface grinder, and several metal lathes - these are in Southern CA, if you are interested - just contact me off the list for any of the tools.

Normally I wouldn't bother the list with this stuff, but I've seen enough guys scrounging for wire that I thought it would be useful to post here and try to get this stuff into the hands of those who need it.

Bill
www.wbnoble.com