RE: [TCML] Capacitor encapsulent

yes, my first coils used winow glass caps in air, a nice blue glow in da dark :-)

    then i got a bunch of glass squares used for shelving for free,.made a huge cap,but that glas was temperd,....one of the plates broke,....sounded like a bomb went off and scatterd glass all over da basement floor,..after that, I made, and still use the famous TCBOR rolled polly/oil caps

                    i read in the older books of using photographic glass plates, this must be superior to the common window glass ?  i dunno..........