[TCML] For Sale Lamda A.L.E. 50KV Cap Charger

Hello All,

I have a tested and working perfect A.L.E. Lamda 50KV Cap charger/HV supply.
It delivers 8KJ/Sec without breaking a sweat. I made a 20 foot remote for it
which controls the voltage (current is linear) and has a 50KV meter on it.
They are 10V signals and swings the whole voltage range (fully isolated at
factory)! It is Model 802S. These can be stacked for really big cap arrays.
The manual is available online. I see these from time to time on ebay for
$4900.00.

I would like to get $2500.00 or best offer.

Power requirement for this energy is 208v 3 Phase. Contact me off list if
interested.

I also have (2) 50KV 7&8 uf discharge Caps (18,750J) !! that I may let go
that I purchased reconditioned and nicely painted from The Geek Group.
Finances force the sale. I want to focus on my Tesla coil endeavors.

Jim Mora

If no one nibbles, I'll try 4HV.org Thanks