To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 12:09 AM
Subject: [TCML] 15kva distribution (pole pig) transformer for sale

I have a 15kva pole pig for sale. It is like new condition. As far as I know, it has never been on a pole. I believe it was bought new by the guy I bought it from. A couple of pictures of it are at this link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38438611@N02/

240 vac with center tap  up to 14.400 kv with dual HV bushings.

It is made by B and B and has mineral oil in it.
The catch is you have to pick it up. I have an engine hoist to make it easy on this end.
Jeff Larson