[TCML] Project Tesla...any results/data?

Does any body know or have any results/data of the Project Tesla experiment? I am having a tough time finding any on the web. I have heard of a book possibly by Richard Hull that analyzed the experiment and was also told it was out of print. Any information about the Project Tesla experiment (if it was ever completed) would be greatly appreciated as I may be heading down the same road.

Take care,

Matthew Boddicker