[TCML] OT, source for temp portable grounding setups?

Do any of you ham or radar guys know of a source for a portable
temporary grounding system for comm equipment like the military uses on
portable rigs?  I believe they consist of short spikes you drive in, all connected by surface cables.  My brother is looking to buy such for his company's
portable repeater trailer setups, where it is temporary and they don't
want to have to dig and bury a bunch of ground rods, etc.  Thanks.
--