Re: [TCML] Scope Issues

Greg,

I'm not sure about your antenna, that sounds weird...  When I scope out my
TCs I don't use a fancy antenna or anything like that.  I just put the probe
a few feet out of spark range and turn the scope to about 1V/Div  I'm able
to pick up the signal just fine, this works with my DRSSTC, and my VTTC.  I
can't really run a SGTC in the apartment, but I don't see how that'd be any
different.  Maybe your scope probe is very well shielded?  The probe I use
is a piece of junk (that happens to be falling apart :( ).

-Phillip