RE: [TCML] Mystery vey old "tranasformer"

If there is a lot of isolation between the primary and secondary, it might
be an isolation transformer to deliver the power to the aircraft warning
lights on an AM Radio tower.

http://www.austin-insulators.com/radio/xfmr-d.html

I'd love to see a picture.

Dave