To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 12:42 PM
Subject: [TCML] Evangelizing Tesla [Was Geek Group Video]

Who has the authority to evangelize Tesla's contributions, or define the relationship between the Tesla Coil community and Hollywood? GL

------------------------------

Message: 17
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:19:55 -0700
From: "Jeff W. Parisse" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] New Geek Group Video - How To Phase NSTs

Chris,

In mid-April, there will be a MAJOR announcement regarding Hollywood and the Tesla coil community. In fact, at an event last Saturday attended by some of Hollywood's best (including Academy award winners) photographers, lightning, sound and stunt technicians, the links between Hollywood and the greater Tesla coil community (scientific, artistic and, ... you know, "others") will become more clearly defined.

I'm not talking movies; there are plenty of scripts flying around so expect a more serious motion picture than "The Prestige" soon. I'm talking about a highly visible group of people taking command of evangelizing Tesla's contributions and way of thinking.

We're gonna blow your mind with the unexpected and this time it is not all about me. ;-)

Chris, these upcoming announcements will give you the avenue you seek... Mid-April Guys... ;-)

Jeff