Re: [TCML] Cabbotron...has returned!

Nice to hear from you "engineer" Sanders. So, an Engineering degree these days I assume? Good for you! Put it to work (during the day for a company, during the night for yourself). Are you thinking about getting back into coiling? More ball lightning experiments?

Take care,
Bart

Cabbot Sanders wrote:
Dear Chip, Dr. Resonance, and all the fellow coilers (that I knew between 1998-1999),

Hello, it's me, Cabbot. After selling most of my "tesla stuff" (15KV .161ufd cap, Wysock 600 pps spark gap, 257 # of 10 AWG square wire, and other supplies used to attempt to reproduce Corum's ball lightning dual coil arrangement), I finished college and then worked for 2 years on building a house in Hawaii. In all these pursuits, I hadn't seen my father in 3 years...meanwhile, he moved to none other than Colorado Springs! So I decided to come to to Colorado Springs to see him.

That was last November...and I still haven't left. In fact, I drove over to 220 East Bijou Street (Tesla's old laboratory) just the other day; and yes, it was true...his place was completely renovated and rebuilt to be a state building that supports challenged teens--how sad! The other sad part was, no one there EVEN KNEW. I walked right in there in the middle of the center of the building there was this large space where these two business-stereotypes were pointing at some statistical figures on a white board on an easel. I did not hesitate to openly announce: "Hi...So where's Tesla?"

The expressions in the entire room dropped and there was this long pause of silence; you could hear a pin drop! But I continued; "Yea, over 100 years ago this used to be Tesla's laboratory where he developed technology much of which we still use today...although some of it was repressed." After more jaw dropping and conversing with a completely ignorant audience, I bid farewell as they had no clue even who Tesla was. And this was his OLD LAB!! next door to what appeared to be a tavern--and the older guys there STILL REMEMBER when it was Tesla's laboratory. What a relief! It was engaging to talk story with them for hours in the cold afternoon. Afterward, I walked behind the lab/turned/counseling center, where there was an apartment building, with rooms available. $325 per month sounded like a great deal to live that close to town, so I talked with the owner for a while and then took off. The coolest thing was the fact that even after all of the State's rebuilding, you can still recognize his laboratory as some of what it used to be: a large hangar!
Cheers to all,

Cabbot Sanders
ball lightning/fusion researcher and engineer