RE: [TCML] Richard Hull featured in March Issue of IEEE Spectrum Magazine

Just google "fusor",,several hundred pages It is a forum like this.
,,I could be mistaken but I think one of our JIM'S was working w/this in
the early days.
A very interesting thread (Farnsworth Fusor)

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
                          love email again