Re: [TCML] IGBT High Current Low Voltage TC Primaries

I think that actually the closest thing to this concept is the SSTC or
DRSSTC, the SSTC uses switching devices such as IGBTs at the apropriate
resonant frequency to drive the secondary via a non-resonant primary, or the
DRSSTC which is a similar concept but with a resonant primary. Steve Ward
has a good website with many configurations and details on SSTCs and DRSSTCs