RE: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

No, I mean a High Frequency Inverter Module, it's a solid state electronic MOT, basically a overpowered flyback transformer. 1300watts

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...
To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 4:08 PM

HF, a Harbor Freight microwave?  DOH!  Does anyone have a good basic link for
diagnosing MW problems other than Sam's repairfaq?  My brother offered me a
dead MW, but I thought he could try to fix it before junking it.  Otherwise I
will cannibalize it for parts.  Thanks.

Nick A

> Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 02:21:41 -0800
> From: mercurus2000@xxxxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> CC:
> Subject: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module for sale.
>
> I wanted people on the list to know I just pulled a Electronic High
Voltage Inverter Module out of a good working 1300 Watt HF Inverter Microwave
Oven. You get the entire module, would be nice for someone wanting to power a TC
without alot of weight or any other high voltage projects you might find it
useful for. $30 plus shipping, please contact me thro e-mail if interested.