[TCML] Ic capacitor type

Hey guys,
Just a quick question for those of us who don't know (aka, never took an electronics class) what type of capacitors should I use for an integrated circuit, I assume electrolytic is a no-no, but I don't know what to do for dielectric and voltage rating (I assume the volts will be low, but I don't really know.) Also a rough indication of the minimum necessary wattage of resistors and potentiometers for that application would be appreciated, I assume that will be rather low also. Thanks.

Scott Bogard.