Re: [TCML] Tesladownunder update, briefcase coil, lots of sparks etc

Ditto again Peter,

Very nice work. Good photography on the website. One simple technique I use to remove even more danger when experimenting with the HF secondary output is to run the output a few feet away from the secondary with an insulated wire on PVC pipe standoffs and then experiment with the secondary output via the end of the wire. This keeps me and objects I'm holding away from the primary.

Regards,
John K

bartb wrote:
Ditto Peter,

That is just a beautiful little coil and amazingly compact. Totally cool. Hey, I think your the first guy I've seen lick a spark!

Thanks for sharing,
Bart

Greg Leyh wrote:
Hi Peter,

Your results are fantastic. You're a sculptor that truly understands his medium. GL

Just an update:

Briefcase coil and a few stunts
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla_coil_mini.htm#BriefcaseTC

Lots of Sparks.