Re: [TCML] predicting phase shift

Any time the current is changing dynamically the inductance also changes
--- it pure physics and basic E.E., not smoke and mirrors.

Dan McCauley addressed some of these concerns in his book on Modern DRSSTCs
which he wrote about 3 years ago.

You will see the light when you try it.  Been there, done that, about 7
years ago.

D.C. Cox