Re: [TCML] coupling calculator needed (again)

Hi Earl,

Not which calculator, but you can use Javatc for this.
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

Just put the driver L1 in the primary and driver L2 in the secondary (radius inputs) and calculate the form. Coupling will be under the Primary outputs.
Bart

earl rhodes wrote:
hi guys
i just pulled in the coupling on my magnifier ,thing is i cant seem to find that calculator that somebody kindly pointed out for me !!

i wonder could that person please point me in the right direction again cant remember what it was called or anything
i must have lost it when my computer crashed

thanks
earl rhodes