RE: [TCML] Klystron use?

Channel 28 is at 554-560 MHz.  I know next to nothing about Klystrons but I thought they operated at microwave frequencies even higher than that?  Tuned cavities, waveguides, stuff like that.  As far as making a Tesla coil out of one, it doesn't sound like "coils" are relevant at such frequencies.

Regards,
Gary Lau
MA, USA