Re: [TCML] Stranded/silver plated wire (was Scientific Method)

Yes, DC's short posts do often leave more information to be desired.
However he is a frequent poster and often answers novice's questions that
others might respond with "check the archives".  That being said, he is the
only person (that i know of) on this list that actually makes a living of
our collective hobby.  A lot of business people that I know are often
pressed for time which would explain some of DC's short posts.

Drake Schutt

PS- I for one am jealous of DC and other's- imagine being able to build
Tesla Coils for a living!  Although I'm sure it's not all peaches and cream.