Re: [TCML] Stranded/silver plated wire (was Scientific Method)

We used a Pearson current transformer and Tek storage o-scope.  No black
magic here, and no guessing, just solid lab work.  Results were highly
quantitative, not just observing "brighter sparks", also this was evident as
well.

It was PVC 3 kV MIL-D spec wire vs. 200 degree C double build magnet wire.
Adjustments were made to try our best to keep everything "even" when the
testing was done.

Dr. Resonance