[TCML] Envirotex Lite , High Torque drive

Hi All,

Thanks much for the shared experiences on "Pupman" on Envirotex Lite
application.

I recognized the how fast a high torque drive could go from my friend to my
worst enemy. Luckily, my motor drive has a provision for about every
interface including a PC and Ethernet!

Also, it has provision for an external emergency stop and an external
potentiometer speed control. I bought a cheap guitar pedal and gutted the
China audio taper electronics and added a 2K linear potentiometer for speed
control. It was necessary to mod the throw to get better pot circulation-
anyone know where to get a half turn pot??? Nothing comes up with Google.
I'll put a mushroom stop button in a die cast foot stomp box.

A couple of questions though:

I want to buy Envirotex LITE correct?

Any idea how much to mix for a first coat a 12.25"  x 61.25" #18.

I buy wholesale from a local paint store; so, a gallon may be a good thing
if available rather than buying in quarts?

I look forward to a glass like coil rather than my thin-ish poly coated
coils.

Thanks Much,

Jim Mora