RE: [TCML] Grounding rods

'groundness' is apparently measured in Ohms, according to my neighbour who served as an engineer in the armed forces. he was observing me and my first ever recently constructed coil. according to him a good ground should have an impedance of less than 15 Ohms, though i'm not exactly sure how it is measured. from my past experience of brine vs copper, extensive corrosion occurs rapidly, so although initial results of a brine-copper earth may be good, i would tend to think that performance would deteriorate rapidly due to corrosion, though i do not personally have much experience in that area. also, it may be the case that corrosion occurs much more rapidly where i am, as i live in Singapore, 2 degrees north of the equator.
Regards,jeremySingapore