Re: [TCML] Grounding rods

I was wondering if anyone had played with a chemicle ground in the past.

I'm building my house on what is pretty much solid rock.  For grounds,
I use ChemRods, which is perhaps overkill.  L-shaped, maybe 3" diameter
Cu, laid in a trench filled with salty conductive slime (short end of the
L sticking out of the ground),  then filled with salt pellets and water.

The damn rodents are always digging them up to eat the slime.  They are
used for cell station etc in rocky areas mostly.  Unless you live on
solid rock, probably not needed.  Supposed to be 10x better than the
usual several small-diameter solid rods since there is huge surface area.

But, they cost $600+ each.

--ian