Re: [TCML] Tesla coil frequency finder?

Adam,
There is a circuit similar to the one you describe here http://www.rmcybernetics.com/projects/DIY_Devices/homemade_tesla_coil_tuner.htm

From memory, It looks the same as the one that Terry built years ago..

   Cheers
      Derek

Adam Moser wrote:
Hello,
I bringing up a subject I saw here several years ago, I remember Terry
I think it was coming up with a 555 based circuit that fed a signal
into two leds in parallel with opposite leads connected to each other
to allow a "ac" signal to flow thro them that is then connected to the
bottom of a secondary coil and by changing the frequency of the 555
circuit and finding when the LEDs lit the brightest you could find the resonant frequency of the secondary without alot of calculations, this is ballpark of course, the problem is I can't seem to find the actual circuit diagram, does anyone else know where I can find it? I'd great appreciate it!
Adam