Re: [TCML] ARSG Materials continued

I interpret his experiments to say that aluminum is fine and equivalent to copper if you scale the cross section appropriately. I got the same results here at even higher frequencies than Gary used. Copper is fine if you have it but aluminum is cheaper as a rule and may be easier to find.
Ed

Excuse: "you guys show some supporting data...", have been shown IMHO:

http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/primary_resistance.htm

...did you really read Gary Lau's careful investigation? What you need more, for practical application?

Regards, Kurt