[TCML] Optimum coupling thread

Hi,

Dr.Resonance found that the sweet coupling spot for the best performance of his coils was in the range k=0.13-0.14.My guess is this finding can't be extended to all spark gap coil designs.He makes all his coils with secondary height to diameter ratio H/D=4.5.For counterexample, let's take well known Richard Hull's Nemesis coil.It had H/D=3.25 and performed the best with k>0.2.That coil also had extraordinarily large toroid installed but it seems less important to me becouse Dr.R  uses big enough toroids too.Maybe there is some relationship between optimum coupling  k and H/D ratio?
I invite other coilers who experimented with their SG coils with various couplings to report results and comment on these things.Thank you for your inputs.

Dex