Re: [TCML] Sudden and unexplained destructive racing spark flashovers

That's true.  I did forget to mention the pri to sec coilform spacing is
1.25 inches in all values we measured.  All pri were flat Archemedian
spirals.  Values listed are the physical elevation of the bottom sec turn
abve the horizontal plane of the pri.  We just lay a machinist scale
(thin) across it and then measure the vertical distance with a digital
caliper.

JAVATC was used to confirm results after physically taking coeff. of
coupling readings directly with the hot water element method.  We usually
set our variac at a steady 10 Amps during this test.

Dr. Resonance