Re: [TCML] Coil models and simulations

BTW Miles,

This is the old 8.0 version. There is also the 9.5 version of Orcad student version around somewhere. Both are good (I've used both). When it comes to waveform simulation, I find 8.0 works identical. Of course, pcb and CIS are better with the latest versions of Orcad, but for simulation, 8.0 is perfect and easy to use. No problems.

Runs on Xp and Vista just fine.

Take care,
Bart

bartb wrote:
http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/TeslaCoils/Programs/programs.htm

Regards,
Bart

miles waldron wrote:
It was suggested to me that I look at some microsym p-spice models. However, after some googling around, I am unclear where the proper download site is.
In particular, I want to study Terry's piranha models.