From: "Jim Mora" <wavetuner@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 12:38:09 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: RE: [TCML] 833A Tube

Negative, check RF parts for new Taylor 833a's on special for $89.00. Try to
find some 833C which have a carbon and more robust plate. So I have have
been told anyway.

http://www.rfparts.com/tubetran_specials.html These are new. Anyone know
where Taylor tubes are made? I had two of them but sold them and found 4
pulls on Ebay.

Jim Mora

When I build the quad I'll use the pulls to get in the ball park and then if
funds allow I'll buy 4 833C's. This won't be for some time.