[TCML] Question from beginner

I have electronics engineer neighbours at our apartment and i wanted their
help to construct  me a qrp rig from internet.
They said - we have a professor at our school and whenever he makes a
circuit , it doesnt start to work at the beginning and it takes hours to
investigate the problem , at usa machines build the electronics and we cant
do the same.

Think the Turkish universities quality.

OK , I have even not money to go to city. I have only internet , my mothers
cakes and lots of tea keep me awake 50 hours at internet.

I want to construct a 40 meters cw transmitter and a receiver
without using transistor and capacitor or other small parts.

I have a farmer friend and I want to communicate with same rig at him.

Can I build a transmitter and a receiver from only a tesla coil ?

We have 1500 kilometers distance between us.
I think 1.5 watt is enough.

I want your help.

Best regards ,

mustafa umut sarac