Re: [TCML] What about an " Ebay/CraigsList" site for the TCML??

I think this should be seriously considered
------Original Message------
From: Chip Atkinson
Sender: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyTo: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Sent: Jan 26, 2009 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] What about an " Ebay/CraigsList" site for the TCML??

I could set up an unmoderated list of tcml-forsale or something.
Unmoderated in that it's only for wanted and for sale only.

The drawback is crossing the border between technical questions, asking
about suitability or similar questions.  Then we end up with two lists and
people start cross-posting which makes a mess of things.