RE: [TCML] still stuck at 36

> What is the method of measuring BPS?

No one has yet devised and published a simple apparatus to measuring BPS.  It seems it would be possible to make something with a pickup wire for input and cable to a frequency counter for an output, but it remains to be done.

Instead, the normal approach is to use a pickup wire to a digital or storage scope and manually count the bangs over an interval, say 100 or 200 msec.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA